For your own wellbeing and safety we strongly suggest following the advice of our equipment list, this includes having good quality rain-gear, tops and bottoms! Also respect that cotton clothing is not appropriate for any strenuous outdoor activity – this includes jeans and t-shirts. Modern outdoor clothing is by far more comfortable and will greatly improve your experience.
Boots and Clothing:
- Hiking boots – light hiking boots with waterproofing and ankle support are preferred.
- Long and short sleeve thermal underwear – Wool or synthetic.
- Rain Jacket with a good hood– Preferably waterproof and breathable material.
- Hiking pants.
- Rain trousers – Waterproof and breathable material.
- Gloves – Wool or synthetic.
- Socks – two or three pairs of hiking socks - Wool or synthetic.
- Warm hat – Wool or synthetic.
- Puffy jacket / down or synthetic – for the boat ride
- Backpack for clothes and items used during the day. Size: 20-30 litres.
- Duffel bag for your overnight gear, preferably not a suit-case.
- Towel – A light weight and packable one.
- Sunglasses and sun protection.
- Water bottle.
- Casual clothes / change of clothes.
- Prescription medication and other personal health items.
- Toiletries; Toothbrush, toothpaste, soap etc.
- Protection against flies (mosquitos); such at nets, repellents, etc.
- Walking pole(s).
- Pen knife.
- Sun/rain Hat or a Cap.
- Thermal mat (for lunch breaks).
- Camera, spare batteries and a memory card or films.
- Slippers for indoor use.
- Aperitif or other heart-warming spirits.
Should you have any questions regarding this equipment list or the equipment on our tours feel free to contact email@example.com